Each lesson is designed around the student's individual need and learning style. For middle and high school students looking for support, I create my lessons from the material they are studying in their current text book and I teach simple techniques to improve study skills. For toddlers, pre-schoolers and elementary students, I plan a lesson comprised of a variety of activities to hold their interest while they are exposed to basic Spanish vocabulary and expressions. Generally there is 30 minutes of teaching time using songs, puppets, and games. This is followed by a unique craft project that reinforces what they have just learned and takes about 15 minutes. Parents of young kids are encouraged to be part of the lesson.
Adult students can chose the areas of Spanish they most want to learn. Lessons can be customized to teach basic, intermediate or advanced conversation/grammar skills for business or travel needs. Adult lessons are generally held during school hours, so that afternoons can be reserved for school age children.
• All lessons are 45 to 60 minutes long depending on student's age. Please be prompt, lessons start at
agreed time and cannot exceed the time allowed.
• 24 Hour Notice required for lesson cancellation. (One "Emergency" cancellation allowed per year).
• Cancellations between 24 and 2 hours before a scheduled class will incur a fee of 50% of the rate
for the cancelled class. Less than 2 hours notice will be charged the entire fee for that class.
• "No-Shows" will be responsible for full lesson price. • Payment is due at completion of each lesson.
• Ask about lessons at your home or office. (A travel fee may apply).